Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Area 5 on IGF and Game Over / Continue

Here's a nice little podcast by some of the cool 1up Area 5 people. They cover a few of the IGF finalists and the Giant Robot event pretty well. They have footage from the games (mine included) and comment on stuff a bit. Pretty big download though, and the stream's running quite slow at the moment.

Too much news lately, no games. I'm gonna try to get some real work done tomorrow.


Madamluna said...

Oh hey, is that "I'm looking forward to..." poll on the side new? It needs an "all of the above" option :D

(Shotgun Ninja 2?! ♥ I think that's the first I've heard of that one!)

Anonymous said...

So that screenshot WAS Shotgun Ninja 2!!!

Good luck with that cactus...I'm definitely in the mood for some finance-related ninja shit!

cactus said...

Yeah, I added the poll just for fun. I dunno if I'll end up following the results or not. Coincidentally I sort of do feel like Mondo and BDTUW are my main priorities right now, though.

It's not really Shotgun Ninja II. I'm just using it as a working title, seeing as they play and look pretty similar. This one has a lot more acrobatic moves, though. And a somewhat serious storyline...

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm exited anyway!

And acrobatic moves are definitely a good thing, as games that do that properly are a blast to play! :D

Tom Sennett said...

We haven't seen much of BDTUW lately, have we?

'tis a shame.

Runescape Gold said...

Sure, I extra the particular study for celebration. My partner and i dunno when I am going to find yourself pursuing the final results or otherwise. Coincidentally My partner and i sort of accomplish think that Mondo along with BDTUW are usually our principal things right now, although.

Buy WOW Gold
Cheap Runescape Gold

online pharmacy said...

yeah sure this was a real hard level, not anybody can in, and less can out, after a good time finally and with all the help from my friends, I could end the game in just ten hours.

Buy RS Gold said...

thanks a lot for sharing. i was looking for something like that.

Cheap RS Gold

Cheap MapleStory Mesos

maaaz khan said...

Great Post Dude Loved It.
Cheap Umrah Packages From USA
Christmas In Pakistan
Medical Tourism