Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Norrland CDs again...

I was going to finally send out replacement CDs for those who haven't received their packages this week. Unfortunately all my money went down the drain when I got quintuple electric bills and was forced to start paying off my student loans on top of my usual costs. It's my birthday this Saturday, and I think with a little luck I'll be getting enough cash to cover shipping for the replacement CDs and some beer.

If anyone wants a refund instead, I'll see if I can work that out as well. I'm terribly sorry about my messy handling of this whole deal.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, even my birthday's on october 9th...
don't worry about the CDs and stuff....i'll pray for you!!

Feryl said...

When I last suggested prayer on a comment board, I got slammed. :(

Anonymous said...

hey Happy Birthday !!!

price per head online said...

Thank you! I didn't know they picked up on it until I saw your comment.

Agen Ibcbet said...

This is a fantastic website and I can not recommend you guys enough. Full of useful resource and great layout very easy on the eyes. Agen Sbobet

qq terry said...

Mr. occasionally and I also argue for a number of things cheap fifa 14 coins, or to his daughter and the dispute over the teaching, but after 10 minutes cheap fifa 14 coins we can not and a good unabated. Because all these years we learn how to get along with and understanding, perhaps we have been progress, but also let me have the courage of those ignorant of everything from a little girl grow into a mature cheap fifa 14 coins woman.