Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Weekly News

Well, I figured I should start posting news more frequently, which is why I decided to create this blog.

In december I'm planning to make a game 'together' with Messhof. We're actually making two separate games, but they're based around the same concept. It's gonna be interesting to see how the two turn out.

I'm also working on Mondo Nation, which will be a compilation of the three Mondo games I've made so far (actually, the third is far from finished yet). Hopefully I'll get a chance to update it for IGF.

Further more, I've been discussing a collaboration with my brother. Wether it'll be a game or something else is yet to be determined. I'm very proud of my brother and his creativeness. He's a lot better than me in many respects. Hopefully you'll get a chance to see that for yourselves.

Finally, Lo-Fi Minds most likely has a few releases lined up for this month. Sadly they do not include Brain-Damaged Toon Underworld, which has suffered a bit from the personal crisis I've had these last few months. I'd expand on it, but I doubt anyone's interested in hearing about it.

7 comments:

deliciousidiot said...

I hope all is well with you, mr. cactus.

cactus said...

It's not, but I'll survive. I'm sure things will turn around soon enough :)

Buy Aricept said...

It's great when you are just surfing the web and find something wonderful like this! Nice header...rating 10/10.

penisenlargement4male said...

It is best to participate in a contest for among the best blogs on the web. I'll recommend this website!
Vimax Pills Enhance VigRX Plus metropathies Male Extra Amp Do vimax pills really work mastoidal

Hcg weightloss said...

A very nice informational blog.Keep on making such important blog post.Your work is really being appreciated by some one.

Hcg weight loss said...

These kind of post are always inspiring and I prefer to read quality content so I happy to find many good point here in the post, writing is simply great, thank you for the post

Crystal Saga Gold said...

These affectionate of column are consistently alarming and I adopt to apprehend superior agreeable so I blessed to acquisition abounding acceptable point actuality in the post, autograph is artlessly great, acknowledge you for the post

Cheap WOW Gold
D3 Gold