Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Xoldiers

Let's go to war people! Here's my entry for the latest Poppenkast competition. I liked it enough to work a whole day on it together with my man Terry who designed most of the levels and wrote most of the military talk.

X O L D I E R S



Download:
http://64digits.com/users/cactus/xoldiers.zip

Highscore table:
http://distractionware.com/cactus/xoldiers/highscore.php

Controls:
Z - Shoot
X - Dodge enemy bullets
C - Throw grenades
Arrows - move

The game also has a level editor and features excessive explosions.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a great game actually. It describes the nature of war really good (ofcourse I don't really know this since I've never been in war but atleast it FEELS like it). Why you haven't released this on your webpage?

Zach Matz said...

I know this is and old post and all, so you may never read it, but the download link you have doesn't currently work, nor does the one on your main site.

Just thought you ought to know.

credit report help said...

Xoldiers is a new collaborative project by cactus and Terry Cavanagh, where players assume control over a squadron of soldiers.

mark leo said...

I liked your article, I will share your article to everyone!!




RS gold|Diablo 3 Gold|Buy WOW Gold|WoW Gold

User said...

flash design in coimbatore

Judi Bola Online said...

To create a such kind of article is really amazing,I daily read your blogs and give my announcement for that here this article is too great and so entertaining. Judi Bola Online